Designed for challenging terrain, the Yanmar SA424 tractor has greater ground clearance and provides a rugged, stable platform for the work you need to do. Powered by a famously reliable Yanmar three-cylinder diesel engine, the SA424 delivers a unique combination of horsepower and fuel efficiency. And the new operator platform was designed with you in mind: It’s easier to climb on and off, the seat is more comfortable and every instrument and control is at your fingertips.Unrivaled versatility.
Yanmar outfits the SA424 with a larger, more aggressive tire package, which increases ground clearance and provides more stability over the roughest parts of your property. The design also means you’ll operate with more comfort and confidence.
Here’s a quick look at SA424 features to help you get the most work done:
Built together to work together.
- Hydrostatic transmission with dual pedals for simplified operation
- Power takeoff (PTO) and three-point hitch for attachments
- Lift 1,200 pounds – power typically found in larger tractors
- 24 horsepower
Attachments for mowing, tilling, planting, digging, plowing and much more. Yanmar designs and builds the major components – engine, front axle, transmission and final drive – to work together. We also smoothly integrate these features and optional attachments so you can get more work done quickly:
- Yanmar-designed front-end loader, with class-leading lift capacity of 1,200 pounds and a quick-attach system for buckets, forks and other attachments
- 60-inch, mid-mount mower
- Dual hydraulic pumps
- Smooth hydraulic power steering
- One-touch on/off, electro-hydraulic, independent rear PTO